MyMorri is an ERM website for all Wm Morrison supermarket employees in the United Kingdom. The main benefit of the My Morri login portal is providing employees information regarding Payslips, schedules and other essential services. My Morri, Morrisons employee login portal is accessible 24/7 at www.mymorri.com.
Welcome to the My Morri login guide. All Morrisons employees should read the detailed instructions to use the mymorri.com login portal. Using the MyMorri online portal, Employees can access various features that include:
- Viewing of monthly payslips showing net pay and payroll deductions.
- Access to payroll forms and any statistical listings
- Application for staff leaves
- Staff vacation schedules
- Accessing daily schedules of work
- Information on discounts for staff
- Applications for vaccinations
- Accessing financial, health, and many other services that require staff documentation.
My Morri Login at www.mymorri.com
Follow the steps below to login to the MyMorri web portal.
- Open a new tab on your browser and type in the address https://www.mymorri.com/.
- Next, the MyMorri login page will show up. Enter your Morrisons employee login credentials.
- Fill into the requests appropriately- starting with a correct MyMorri User Id or an email Id, and also provide the respective password.
- Confirm to make sure the login information you entered is correct before proceeding.
Be careful with the login details -repeated login requests exceeding 2 or 3 times will lock your account.
My Morri Login Tips
If you access your My Morri web portal on one device severally, locate the drop-down list of menus right below the section with the “Login” button. Click on the “Login” button and allow for the “Remember Username” option for your device.
- Make sure you use the most up-to-date browser for the device (Phone, Laptop, or PC).
- View My Morri Payslips
As an employee of Morrisons, you can access your payslips in PDF format by logging into your MyMorri account.
Here are a few notes to help you better access the online payslips viewing service:
- Access the Morrison Portal via the official website address or URL. Which is https://www.mymorri.com/
- Access the portal with a computer that has antivirus or firewall software to protect your online identity and details.
- Access the portal via a Google account email ID and a secure and memorable password.
- Access the portal via a high-speed internet connection and a secure browser that’s up to date. Utmost, avoid public Wi-Fi.
MyMorri.Com Sign Up
To register for an My Morri account as an employee, you’ll have to go over the following steps:
- Go to a new tab on a mobile device or browser via a PC. Start by locating the valid URL – that is mymorri.com.
- Next, click on the page “Sign in with Google” button, and a new window will pop up where you will type in your Gmail or Google address.
- Enter your email address or ID and select the “Next” button – its location is the bottom-right part of your window.
- The next step allows you to type the default passphrase, and once done, click on the box marked as Sign in.
Following all the steps above, you’ll have finished your registration process on the portal. For your information, Google will proceed with sharing your personal information – your profile photo plus any other details with your account on the MyMorri web portal.
Reset My Morri Login Password
In case you happen to need a reset of the passwords for your MyMorri account, follow these steps:
- Visit your MyMorri portal – in a similar way as you would for signing in.
- Sign in via the Google button, but click on the option for Forgot my Password.
- You’ll have to follow the correct link in your email account to change your password.
If you provide your phone number, you’ll enter the correct code sent as a message to allow resetting the password.
Resetting MyMorri Account with Forgotten Email?
If in case you’ve forgotten your Morrison email address, you can reset it via the following steps:
Step 1: Go to the MyMorri site- www.mymorri.com.
Step 2: The Login button is marked as – Sign in with Google.
Step 3: On the pop-up window for the Google website, click on the option marked as “Forgot email?”
Step 4: Key in a phone number or your recovery email address and click on the Next button.
You will receive a recovery code sent to your phone as a message. You’ll get it from your email inbox if you type an email.
Step 5: Type in the verification code. If it’s correct, you’ll successfully recover the email address to your account.
MyMorri.Com Login Portal Features
Logging into your MyMorri account provides you with many features. Next, let’s go through each in finer detail:
- You can see your pay-stub deductions plus other listings on the Internet- showing you all the relevant Paystub statistics.
- You can also download pay-stub forms and also step-by-step instructions. In case you are making an application for a bank loan.
- From wherever you are located – home or any vacation destination, you have access to work schedules showing the timings for your shifts.
- You can use your MyMorri account to make applications for a vacation, a paid holiday, a sick leave, or any personal time off via the web portal. Also, the account portal helps you monitor insurance plans and benefits, e.g., a dental or vision cover or any Life Insurance Plan.
- Overall, as an Employee of the Morrison Supermarket, you have access to other services associated with finances, career benefits, plus many others.
Through the MyMorri account, the WM Morrison Supermarkets presents varieties of perks for all staff spread over the more than 490 branches around the United Kingdom.
Get to know more about the 401K retirement plan; the employer deducts the tax-free money and remits it to a statutory body on a monthly schedule. Explore more topics that inevitably catch up with time – like planning for retirement, your health and wellbeing, anything around your finances, and career progression.
My Morri Support
Users of the MyMorri account can access help when they need it. For any queries regarding MyMorri Login, Call the helpline number 0330 041 5587
Reach out to the support staff any time- day or night, inclusive of weekends and holidays, and this is any day of the year.
My Morrison Company History
William Morrison was founded way back in 1899 by Morrisons, who named the brand Morrisons. They occupy the fourth position as the largest chain of supermarkets in Britain, with central management sitting in Bradford, West Yorkshire in the UK.
Morrisons humble beginnings featured two items – eggs and butter in a small stall within the Rawson Market, Bradford, England.
Morrisons’ primary location was Northern England, which changed with the Safeway branch’s acquisition in 2004.
Since then, more growth features the expansion into Southern England, extending further into Wales and Scotland.
By the close of 2020, Morrisons had a record 494 stores all over England, Scotland and Wales. Statistics show Morrisons offers work to more than 110000 employees who sell to more than 11 million customers weekly.
Morrisons shares on the London Stock Exchange feature since its first listing in 1967. Morrisons also features as part of the FTSE 100 Index of companies.
Page Content Index
- My Morri Login at www.mymorri.com
- My Morri Login Tips
- MyMorri.Com Sign Up
- Reset My Morri Login Password
- MyMorri.Com Login Portal Features
- My Morri Support
- My Morrison Company History
- How to download Morrison App?
- Does Amazon own Morrisons?
- Does Walmart own Morrisons?
How to download Morrison App?
Morrisons users can download the MyMorri App from the Apple Store for iOS devices and from Playstore on Android Phones. Here are the respective links for Morrisons App, Get Morrisons App on Google play store, and for iPhone visit Apple App Store.
Does Amazon own Morrisons?
Amazon does not own Morrisons. Morrisons is an independent chain of groceries operating physical stores in over 490 locations across England, Wales, and Scotland. They are not owned by Amazon, which operates online deliveries globally. However, in 2016, records show that Morrisons agreed with Amazon to allow Amazon customers access to the fresh products they were supplying.
Partnerships do not amount to ownerships, so Amazon does not own Morrisons, which is listed on the London Stock exchange while also forming part of the FTSE 100 Index.
Morrisons controls a 10 percent market share with 110,000 employees, hitting approximately 11 million weekly customers.
Does Walmart own Morrisons?
Walmart does not own Morrisons. Morrisons operates 490 plus outlets spread across England, Scotland, and Wales, located in Bradford, United Kingdom. On the other hand, Walmart operates from its headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States. Walmart, to date, runs approximately 10,500 stores and clubs spread across 24 countries. Walmart also runs several eCommerce websites.
Does Morrisons own Asda?
Asda is neither owned nor a part of Morrisons, although they are rivals in the UK retail grocery sector. Morrisons and Asda fall among the four biggest retail chains of supermarkets in the UK. The other two of the four rivals are Tesco and Sainsbury.